Millennium High School is a screened program. The criteria to be considered for admission to Millennium includes:
- 90% average (you do not need 90+ in every course, but we look for an average of 90% in academic courses)
- 10 or fewer combined absences and latenesses for the school year
- Level 3 or 4 on standardized exams
All applications are reviewed and assessed in terms of grades, attendance/punctuality, and standardized test scores as stated above.
Students applying from parochial or independent private schools should submit the form of assessment employed by their school and we will translate their scores. The standardized test score requirements will not apply to these applicants.
- Priority to students who live or attend school south of East or West Houston Street in Manhattan
- Then to New York City residents