• Transcript Requests

    A transcript is a copy of a student's academic record that shows all of the student's courses taken along with each corresponding grade and credits. Student transcripts are unofficial documents released to the student. Official transcripts are offical documents released to academic institutions and/or other organizations.

    How to Read a Transcript - Guide from NYC Department of Education

    Current Students

    If you need a STUDENT (UNOFFICIAL) TRANSCRIPT, see Jillian Feinstein or Holly Barton in the College Office to make your request.

    If you need an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT sent to an institution, program, or other organization, download and complete the MHS Student Transcript Request Form available below. Sign it and put it in Ms. Richardson's mailbox in the 13th floor main office. A sealed envelope will be sent to you through your advisor.

    DO NOT break the seal on the envelope or your transcript will not be considered official by the receiving institution.

    Transfer Credits To submit a request for credits earned through college courses to be added to your MHS transcript, please see the College Courses page.

  • Alumni

    Download and complete the Alumni Transcript Request Form. Mail the completed form and transcript fees to the College Office